Thursday, September 11, 2014

Making a COYOTE RUG - "Supplies I Use"


Below is a List of the Supplies I Used in Making the COYOTE RUG Series.

When you Purchase through these Links, I make a Small Percentage of the Price.  The Prices are the same as if you Purchased them Elsewhere.  But, by using my Links, you are Helping me recoup my costs of Making these Videos FREE to you.  Thank You.



SKINNING AND FLESHING

Click Here for Additional Skinning Knives
Click Here for Additional Fleshing Knives
Click Here for a Variety of Sharpeners

I Don't Use Vinyl Gloves. They Don't Stretch as Well, and the Sensitivity just isn't there. I Recommend and Use The Following:

But, if you Prefer them, Click here for a Variety of Vinyl Gloves
If you are Allergic to Latex; Click here for Latex-Free Gloves

A GAMBREL with or without a Pulley System

Click Here for Additional Gambrels

Don't Purchase a Plastic Tail Stripper. They don't hold up with the Bigger Animals. You'll be Wasting your Money.


Table Salt, Non-Iodized is Cheaper. I Buy Salt in Bulk Bags from a Local Feed Store.
Click here for more Salt Choices

PICKLING


TANNING, BREAKING


MOUNTING THE HEAD


BACKING THE RUG


Check out the Variety of Colored Felt Fabric





No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to Email Rick? Have Any Questions? Ask Your Questions Here. Subscribe to this Site to be Notified of the Answer Sent.